New intermediate certificates for RapidSSL and GeoTrust DV
(20.5.2022) On 24/5 in the afternoon, DigiCert is starting to issue DV RapidSSL and GeoTrust certificates using new Intermediate certificates.
The following Intermediate CAs will be discontinued:
- GeoTrust TLS DV RSA Mixed SHA256 2020 CA-1
- GeoTrust TLS DV RSA Mixed SHA256 2021 CA-1
- RapidSSL TLS DV RSA Mixed SHA256 2020 CA-1
- RapidSSL TLS DV RSA Mixed SHA256 2021 CA-1
New Intermediate certificates:
- GeoTrust Global TLS RSA4096 SHA256 2022 CA1
- RapidSSL Global TLS RSA4096 SHA256 2022 CA1
See the DigiCert ICA Update KB for more information.
Intermediate certificates are always available to you
The correct and current CA certificates are always available in SSLmarket. You can download the new certificates from your account or find them in the email from us. You can always be sure that they correspond to your order exactly.
How will it affect me?
The change will not cause any problems. To install newly issued certificates, always use the Intermediate certificate you receive from us (it should be replaced every time you install). Otherwise, no action is required on your part.
All issued certificates will be fully trusted because they take trust from the root certificates and they do not change.